Thursday, June 10, 2010

okay, i have not written in FOREVER! and if you don't believe me, just ask my mother because she has reminded me of this fact at least twice! i have been crazy busy lately! my first grader (who i guess will now be known as "the little lady") just finished up school. the last week of school was filled with first grade graduations (don't get me started) and parties and watching movies and more parties! it sounds like nothing but i'm the room mom so, of course, i was up there everyday and helping with the parties and activities. the week before that was teacher appreciation week, which as the pta president, i was in charge of organizing. we had a "treat" for each day of the week and then on friday we had a big "escape to the sea" luncheon! it went really well but it was a lot of planning and work! all i can say is ... i'm no longer the pta president!!! YEA!!! we are now in the midst of summer - which means going to the pool almost everyday, eating fresh fruit, going on playdates, and catching up on big jobs around the house (i have cleaned out my closet already)! my only schedule is taking the girls to gymnastics, art camp, music camp, vacation bible school and doctor appointments (which really isn't that bad)...except for the doctor appointment that i have already missed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment