Monday, June 21, 2010

my sweet 4 year old baby




everyone talks about the terrible twos but i don't agree! i love it all the way up to four and then they seem to get a mind of their own (and it doesn't agree with my mind)! my sweet little one is not nearly as sweet as she was 2 months ago when she was still three years old! how did this happen?!

she doesn't want to learn to spell or to practce her counting. she gets awfully cranky because she hasn't taken naps in about 2 years (although she could probably still use one). she has absolutely no patience (i don't know where she could have gotten that trait?!). she only wants to learn something if it is HER idea! but yet she can be so sweet! she's considerate (always letting her sister have something of hers) and will sit quietly and color or play with her ella (her favorite stuffed animal) while i am in a meeting.

all in all, she may have gotten more difficult but she is still my sweet baby girl and i love her to pieces!!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh - my "blogs I follow" somehow disappeared on my blog so I had to recreate ... Happy Birthday to that sweet FOUR year old. Wasn't she just the tiny baby eating breakfast at Friday gymnastics? She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a theory about boys and girls...the boys get easier as time goes on and the girls get more difficult!

    ReplyDelete