Sunday, October 11, 2009

-ing

The -ING game:

Reading: the Sunday paper

Drinking: unsweet iced tea (my usual drink of choice)

Listening: to my husband gripe at all of us that "it's clean-up day"!

Feeling: overwhelmed (with everything that needs to be done)

Watching: Fox NFL Sunday Countdown (I love Howie and Terry)

Snacking: I'm actually not eating anything right now - I ate too much at breakfast!

Humming: "Little Sally Walker" chant that my daughter sings at cheer camp. "Hey girl, do your thing, do your thing, now switch!"

Wearing: a big Jeff Gordon sweatshirt and yoga pants - COMFY!

Cooking: Brent has a brisket on the smoker right now for dinner tonight

Paying: bills (that's what I need to do after posting this blog)

Dreaming: of winning the lottery (I guess it would help if I actually bought a ticket)

Smelling: the brisket on the smoker - our whole house will smell like smoke by the end of the day!

Loving: my family

Anticipating: our anniversary next weekend

Okay, your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment