Saturday, January 28, 2012

what's in my purse?


one of my favorite magazines is us weekly and one of the items in each issue is where they have a celebrity tell what all they have in their purse. i'm by no means a celebrity but i thought i would do that too. i have a lot of random stuff in my purse (which explains why it weighs about 12 pounds)!

notebook and pen - i will forget anything and everything if i don't write it down immediately so i have numerous lists going at all times! shopping lists, to-do lists, people to call, bills to pay, etc.

my phone - i will turn around and go home to get it if i forget it. how did we ever leave without cell phones?

sunglasses - i can't walk to the mailbox without sunglasses

keys - usually buried at the bottom of my purse

koozie - because that's just how redneck i am!

hair brush, clean and clear face blotters, chapstick

ipod touch - has all my music, games for me, games for the kids (to keep them occupied)

pictures of the kids

wallet with checkbook, cash, credit cards

coupon holder - i would be so upset if i lost my coupon holder!

day planner (because i can't remember any appointments or obligations if they are not written down)

No comments:

Post a Comment