Monday, January 23, 2012

Me From A to Z

Me From A to Z

A. Age: 36 (i mean 29)
B. Bed size: King -- i can't stand to be touched when I'm sleeping so the bigger the bed, the better! i haven't talked the hubby into separate beds yet. ;-)
C. Chore that you hate: pretty much all of them but if i had to pick just one, washing dishes
D. Dogs: 2 -- a big german shepherd and a beagle
E. Essential start to your day: downing a glass of orange juice as soon as i wake up
F. Favorite color: green
G. Gold or Silver: silver -- i don't think i could tell you the last time i wore gold
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: none -- i wish i could play the drums
J. Job title: domestic goddess
K. Kids: 2 girls (ages 8 and 5)
L. Live: texas! i wasn't born here but i got here as fast as i could!
M. Mother’s name: karen
N. Nicknames: shirley (not my name),
O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 -- delivering of both my babies
P. Pet peeves: people that leave shopping carts in the parking lot, people that can't park their car
Q. Quote from a movie: “Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished.” Leslie Nielsen
R. Right or left handed: right handed
S. Siblings: one brother that is 2 years younger than me
T. Time you wake up: unfortunately 6:45. if i had my choice, 10:45
U. Underwear: thong
V. Vegetable you hate: sweet potatoes and beets
W. What makes you run late: myself -- i will be late to my own funeral!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: i make really good pancakes from scratch and a 16 bean soup that everyone in my family actually loves (which very rarely happens that all 4 of us love the same thing)
Z. Zoo animal: kangaroos and elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment