Friday, June 24, 2011

Picture of the week -- 20 through 24 of 52

WOW! this blog has been severely neglected lately but we have been really busy. they say a picture says a thousand words so here's some pictures to bring you up to date!

my brother, his wife and son with my mom and me at my nephew's baptism


me with my newest godson


my brother and his mini-me


my mom with her only grandson and the blanket that she knitted for him


can you tell that i like to eat crawfish?


my little one at pre-k graduation


our family at the little one's graduation


my precocious one with her certificate for having straight a's all year


my precocious one and her second grade teacher


my little one swimming in the lake


summer evening's at the lake - swimming and eating hot dogs


me and the hubby at an all-day country music festival (it was so hot!)


me and the hubby at a dirt bike race that his brother and nephews were racing in


the girls with their "racing" cousin


my precocious one getting a bit too comfy on that four wheeler


my girls


look at those blue eyes!


my little one swimming in the pool


my precocious one swimming in the pool


me and the hubby on a date night

No comments:

Post a Comment