Tuesday, September 21, 2010

just what i needed...



...a new puppy! i have officially lost my mind! not only do I have more than enough to do taking care of everything to do with this house, tending to my husband and two children and trying to clean up after a gigantic, hairy dog who seems to want to destroy my house but last week I brought home an 8 week old puppy! she is adorable and really sweet and cuddly but she is a puppy which means chewing on anything and everything and peeing in the house! she has narrowed it down to peeing on (mostly) just the tile floor! my girls LOVE her to pieces and even sadie (my huge german shepherd) seems to be enjoying having her around! (which giving sadie a companion was one of the main reasons that we got her.) i guess my kids happiness is more important to me than my sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment