Friday, March 13, 2009

S.O.S. - i'm out of wine!!

okay, i am burnt out on kids!! my husband has been out of town for 5 days so i've had my 2 and my weekday baby and today i even had picked up one of the boys that is in my kindergartner's class and kept him for a few hours. as if i didn't have enough to do, i also had to build a car by myself made entirely out of food for the kindergartner's school project. i haven't been able to go workout or tan or go shopping or even go to the bathroom without having 1-4 kids with me at all times! i don't know how single parents do it, but even then at least they go to work during the day and have some sort of adult conversations - i'm going insane!! to top it off, i'm so tired i can barely keep my eyes open most days. i don't know what's wrong with me because i'm already on thyroid medication and i know i'm not anemic (i have a blood disorder that causes too much iron in my body, but that's a long story for another day). all i know is i'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment